It’s time for another 4th & 5th graders afternoon out! You are invited to meet Mrs. Susanne at the Frog, Sweet Frog that is!
Join her after school on Thursday, October 13, 2022 from 3:30 – 4:30 p.m.
Get ready for another spook-tacular event! This community celebration features food trucks, rides, games for the whole family, and of course, free popcorn and candy!
Kids with sensory challenges can trick or treat exclusively from 3:30-4:00 p.m. And, a sensory area will be available inside the building throughout the entire event.
Want to be a part of the fun by building a trunk? We’d love to have you! Plus, you could win one of three prizes! First place winners get two Iron Bowl tickets; second place gets $200 for Top Golf, and third place gets $100 in Chick Fil-A gift cards.
From now until Oct. 23, we are also accepting candy donations, as we provide candy to all trunks. Church family, thanks for picking up a bag or two and bringing it to the children’s ministry desk!
· October 13, 2022: 4th/5th Graders Meet at the Frog
· October 23, 2022: Trunk or Treat
· December 14, 2022: No Stress- No Fuss Christmas Pageant
· January 22, 2023: Second Grade Bibles
· January 27, 2023: Father & Daughter Dance
· February 4, 2023: 4th/5th Graders Afternoon Out
· March 27, 2023: Mother & Son Event
· April 8, 2023: Biscuits & Bunnies
· April 13, 2023: 4th/5th Graders Afternoon Out
· April 23, 2023: Children’s Spring Musical
· June 26 – 29, 2023: Vacation Bible School
· July 2023: Summer Nights