Life-changing relationships are at the heart of RESET’s Life Groups. Generation Z is the most connected yet isolated generation on the planet, but we know that God made us for real, life-giving, relationship—and that’s why we have Life Groups.
Life Groups meet throughout the week—wherever it’s convenient for the students who participate in them, and create space for students to connect with God and each other. Some groups meet, eat, and talk about life. Others play basketball and pray together. Some groups have craft nights, and other groups do verse-by-verse Bible studies at local coffee shops. No matter what, Life Groups are places for students to build life-changing relationships with each other and their leaders.
All high school groups will meet offsite on Wednesday nights. Please contact life group leaders for times and locations.
* 12th/11th Grade Girls Group – Leaders: Caroline McPhearson (Mondays; 205-908-1897)
* 12th/11th Grade Girls Group – Leaders: Tori Rebman (205-919-1711) & Gina McIntyre
* 12th/11th Grade Girls Group – Leaders: Mollie Shealy (205-910-9670) & Julie Cameron
* 12th/11th/10th Grade Boys Group – Leaders: Will McCullars (205-531-3388), Anthony Lancaster & Russell Renfroe
* 10th Grade Girls Group – Leaders: Laura Provence (615-636-9052) & Melissa Butler
* 9th Grade Girls Group – Leaders: Kristen Peterson (678-575-1161) & Katherine Rodgers
* 9th Grade Boys Group – Leaders: Dan Miller (662-801-5459) & John Milton
Middle School Life Groups meet at the church from 6:00-7:30 for a blend of full group worship and small group discussion!
* 8th/7th/6th Grade Boys Group – Leaders: Tim Braswell, Jeff Riley & Bill Wilson
* 8th/7th/6th Grade Girls Group – Leaders: Stephanie Driscoll, Sophie Martin & Sara Ann Oatridge