THIS Wednesday, November 29, from 6-7:30 pm, ALL High School and Middle School Life Groups will unite for worship, and devotion from SLT member Seamus Coyne! All Life Groups will be able to meet at the church for the last half hour of the night.
Life-changing relationships are at the heart of RESET’s Life Groups. Generation Z is the most connected yet isolated generation on the planet, but we know that God made us for real, life-giving, relationship—and that’s why we have Life Groups. These groups meet throughout the week—wherever it’s convenient for the students who participate in them, and create space for students to connect with God and each other. Students, if you are looking for a place to build life-changing relationships, look no farther than life groups! We’ll see you on Wednesday evenings!
All high school groups will meet offsite on Wednesday nights. Please contact life group leaders for times and locations.
* High School Boys Group – Leaders: Pete Gagliano, Dave Driscoll & Dan Miller
* 12th Grade Girls Group – Leaders: Caroline McPhearson
* 12th Grade Girls Group – Leaders: Tori Rebman & Gina McIntyre
* 11th Grade Girls Group – Leaders: Laura Provence & Melissa Butler
* 10th Grade Girls Group – Leaders: Kristen Peterson & Katherine Rodgers
* 9th Grade Girls Group – Leaders: Mollie Shealy
Middle School Life Groups meet at the church from 6:00-7:30 pm for a blend of full group worship and small group discussion!
* 8th/7th/6th Grade Boys Group – Leaders: Jeff Riley & Russ Bradley
* 8th/7th/6th Grade Girls Group – Leaders: Stephanie Driscoll & Sara Ann Oatridge